Full Stack Developer
Transpacific Technologies INC is looking for an experienced Web Developer that has experience with Python 3 programming in a Linux environment.
The successful candidate will adapt the existing framework for the various projects and programs Raytheon supports at Jet Propulsion Laboratory including the Mars2020 mission and also utilize today’s technology to enhance M2020 software practices to reduce overhead and processing time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Update and adapt existing web software and scripts
- Designs and codes software components, units, and modules that meet product specifications and development schedules
- Tests and debugs software code
Clearance is not required for this position
No Visa Sponsorship
Education / Work Experience:
Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or other STEM discipline and minimum of 4 years of experience
- Experience in Python3 application software development and scripting in Linux.
- Experience with Agile software development and integration tools such as gitHub/gitLab, JIRA, Jenkins.
- Experience in Bash scripting to automate tasks in Linux.
- Experience with MySQL, PostreSQL, Elasticsearch.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a bigger team
- Ability and initiative to perform effectively with minimal day-to-day oversight
The work will be performed in Pasadena CA
This position requires a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.