Our EH&S team effectively provides leadership and guidance on environmental issues and implements programs, practices, and procedures to reduce the frequency and severity of accidental loss in the areas of workers’ compensation, general/auto liability, and property.
Our team advances environmental stewardship and sustainability and ensures customer site’s compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, which are designed to protect the human, financial, and physical assets.
Transpacific’s environment and health team carry out the following tasks:
- Pollution prevention
- Solid waste/hazardous management
- Water compliance/permitting
- Environmental audits
- Natural/cultural resource management
- Training and sustainable acquisition
Transpacific’s safety team carry out the following tasks:
- Ensure customer’s compliance with federal, state, and local safety-related regulations
- Conduct investigations to evaluate risk and to identify significant hazards and loss trends
- Identify and recommend preventive measures and corrective actions
- Regulate asbestos, lead, confined space and LOTO programs
- Performs and manages safety training programs