Transpacific’s energy management team manages and supports our customers’ facilities energy and water conservation programs.
In order to improve energy consumption, lower energy costs, and to raise environmental awareness, TTI provides the following services:
- Performs retro commissioning of HVAC systems
- Compile utility budgets and energy conservation measure cost estimates based upon documented program needs
- Develop long-range plans for implementing innovations
- Assist maintenance managers in evaluating HVAC and energy equipment maintenance staff to ensure effectiveness
- Develop training options and/or improvement plans to ensure the best operation in the area of HVAC and energy equipment
- Maintain liaison with equipment suppliers in order to conduct bidding process for equipment upgrades and retrofits
- Monitor all facilities design and construction activities as related to energy management.
- Review and recommend maintenance supply and equipment purchases to ensure energy efficient replacements are being specified